I have migrated more stuff to the new Redmine setup. This time I pulled all issue data from an old and well used Eventum setup. I made some educated guesses about how the Eventum data was laid out and then hacked up the Redmine trac migration script until it worked for Eventum.
It’s really not a very pretty script but since I won’t be doing any more work on it I’ll release it here in the spirit of open source. Whether it works for you or not is anyone’s guess, but one thing is for sure: if it was just sitting on my hard drive it definitely would not.
See instructions in the beginning of the file.